The Enchanted Forest Set is full of creative ideas, games, outdoor activities, inspiration and experiments. It’s ideal for prompting multi-disciplinary independent exploration around a theme the students can really dive deep into and enjoy.
Fun, bright activity cards are designed to allow independent exploration.
Students are easily able to access what they need to get started, and be inspired to take the activities beyond the cards. Each card is an open-ended provocation to take a basic idea, add imagination, and see where it can go. As the teacher, you have the opportunity to see where their interests lead and guide further learning. The open-ended activities allow questions, ideas and discoveries to develop naturally and spontaneously.
Creativity, experimentation and collaboration is highly encouraged. There is no right or wrong way to do the activities, which can be done independently or in groups.
Enchanted Forest contains the following activities:
- Find Your Fairy Name
- Build a Fairy House
- Create a Fairy Garden
- Create Fairy Tales and Fairy Tale Planner Sheet
- Grow a Crystal Garden
- Outdoor Bingo
- Scavenger Hunt
- Stick Games
- Inspiring books, songs and movie ideas to suit the theme and encourage further exploration
Enchanted Forest is available as:
- Single set of 11 A5 activity cards
- Class set of 88 A5 activity cards (8 sets of 11 cards)
- Instant A4 Digital Download Set – Colour (1 download)
- Instant A4 Digital Download Set – Black and White (1 download)
Download Terms and Conditions
Please note: With the current situation with the Covid-19 virus, and many students isolated from school, you are welcome to use your digital PDF files for students to access at home.
- This product is to be used by the original downloader only.
- Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
- This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
- Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Copyright Act 1968.
- Images found in this PDF are copyright protected and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or licence
- Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
- Additional licences can be purchased at a discounted price by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org